Where Do Patented Drugs Come From?
For the Media: Lux in tenebris lucetPharmacognosy, noun: the branch of knowledge concerned with medicinal drugs obtained from plants or other natural sources.
Christmas will soon arrive. Shamen and Witch Doctors are some of our earliest pharmacognosists (pharma==drug + gnosis==know). The Druid RAM who came to be named after the symbol he chose to lead his followers into India had a dream of boiling the mistletoe to cure a plague and it worked. Was it Ebola? The Druid plague was naturemade; not manmade. RAM also put eating a human sacrifice during Christmas and in the Spring before planting to an end; though it is still practiced in some religions.
For the rest of us: Ratione, non viAsk a botanist-pharmacist with a Masters Degree in biochemistry and a PhD in Pharmacognosy to explain the cost of jungle research, lab experimentation, double-blind studies and kickback prizes for MDs to get a patented drug on the market.
No proven substantiation in combination or alone exists for the following claimed Ebola cures:
1) “Nano?” Silver. Ionized and colloidal silver cannot destroy all viruses.
2) Homeopathic cell salt formula: Sulphuricum acidum. (Success of any homeopathic remedy depends on the bonding of water’s negative hydrogen ion with...?)
3) Megadoses of fat and water soluble Vitamin C. Scours won't cure anything.
4) Essential oils: oregano oil, cinnamon oil, tea tree, doTERRA Reg. etc.
5) Violin notes matching the resonant frequency of the Ebola virus? Cell structures implode like anything else on being matched with their resonant frequency. Spontaneous combustion leaves no trace. [see: electromedicine ]
6) Vaccines either homemade or manufactured commercially are a little late after onset. [observing how animals lick the wound to clean it got some people to thinking about how vaccine theory worked]
7) Herbs: astragalus, elderberry, Garcinia kola tree seeds & Chinese combinations for immune system integrity.
8) Magically blessed salt. Is it bonafide if paid for? Easy to bless salt type?
Gradeschoolers 100 years ago knew what Quid Nunc Old Brown Cow meant when their teacher passed their desks. How come no-one today, inspite of the US Dept. of Education and more education reforms than the Christian Bible has words, knows what
Ratione, non vi==By reason, not force.
Eduard (Édouard) Schuré
(January 21, 1841 in Strasbourg – April 7, 1929 in Paris)
The Great Initiates, A Study of the Secret History of Religions
(bibliography is worthy for future research on RAM & Zodiac)